Welcome to my website! This project is called Erasmus+.
In this project I am going to study and do research of some deep sky objects located in Ophiuchus, the constellation I am working on. I am going to obtain each object's spectra and analyse them. I am working on cepheids and exoplanets, measuring its radius and investigating about the different methods (transit method, etc). My aim is to have coherent results from reliable data, to create my own formulas and then to compare them all to real scientific's results.
Here you will find:
- Myths about Ophiuchus.
- Spectra about Ophiuchus from my analysis compared to the scientific literaure.
- Image map of my constellation: Ophiuchus
- Analysis of X-ray spectra.
- Different scientific methods.
- Cepheids graphs.
- Exoplanets research.
- The materials and the methods that I've used to carry out this project.
- Conclusions of this project.
If you want to learn more about the main objective of this project, please, feel free to click on the following link: http://www.worldspaceweek.org/events/event-details/?eventID=19875